Talent Operations Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Talent Operations Analyst will support the Talent Acquisition leadership team in global reporting, analytics, and forecasting, and will be responsible for all systems integration work directly related to the talent team. This role offers the opportunity to join a world-class recruiting team, working with HR systems, processes, and operating mechanisms that are foundational for the success of the LogicMonitor.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Oversee all reporting and analytics duties for a globally dispersed Talent Acquisition team
- Monitor reports daily and follow up on status updates
- Gather, analyze and prepare recommendations for business and system process improvements
- Run various departmental reporting such as: Monthly Expense Reports, Employee Referral Report Payouts, Weekly Job Summary Report, Hiring Manager Interview Kit Completion Report, etc.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Looker, Criteria Corp and Greenhouse
- Responsible for the data quality of our talent team softwares by performing regular audits, maintaining reports and developing new reports as necessary
- Support Talent Acquisition leadership team's ad hoc projects as needed
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-2 years analysis experience
- Experience with Looker or competitor, ATS, systems integration, data mapping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Expert level knowledge in Excel
- Familiarity creating metrics, reporting, forecasting