Talent Operations Coordinator (Contract) at Realtor.com
At realtor.com, we aim to radically simplify the home buying and selling process and to help more people achieve the dream of homeownership. To help us achieve this mission, we are looking for a Talent Operations Coordinator to drive program and process management support across the Talent Attraction Function and COE.
As a part of our team, you’ll engage with an amazing and inclusive group of teammates and leaders, learn and innovate, have a huge impact, and have a great time doing it. As an organization and team we fully embrace the value of having an inclusive culture where people can be their whole selves and do their best work. Having healthy and happy employees is extremely important to us and we strive for a culture where everyone feels fully "at home."
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional project and process management support & delivery to the Talent Attraction Function & COE, which is responsible for attracting and hiring best in class talent to the organization efficiently, anchored in delivering superior experiences for all involved.
- Focus on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency across the Talent Attraction department.
- Motivated by helping to drive enhancements that aim to deliver superior experiences for candidates, hiring managers, TA team and all involved in the hiring process.
- Facilitate engagement with key stakeholders through consistent and clear communication throughout project life cycles.
- Maintain a high-level of organization, communication and creativity, with a passion for talent and processes.
- Creation and management of work-stream meetings, detailed project plans, team meeting notes, after-action communication and data/metrics.
- Identify and seek out opportunities to improve processes anchored in enhanced experiences and efficiency.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 5 years Functional HR experience is required; Talent Acquisition or Attraction experience is preferred
- Project management skills, including time management, planning etc. focused on continuous improvement and process efficiencies is a must
- Expertise in MS Excel and Powerpoint or Google Sheets and Slides
- Previous experience in a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
- The Ability to prioritize & communicate effectively
- Creativity and adaptability in application of processes and approach to work
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps and we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
At Realtor.com people are our foundation and consumers are our north star. We are committed to the pursuit of building with no fear of reconstructing to build something better. We own our benchmarks and hold ourselves accountable for delivering the very best. Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.