Favor is looking for a passionate, full-cycle Talent Recruiter to join our team! In this role, you will contribute to all areas of Talent Acquisition including writing job descriptions, sourcing passive candidates, screening resumes, interviewing, and presenting offers. You will work closely with our People Operations team to build our employer brand, champion the candidate experience, and invest in our growing team here at Favor!
- Handle pipeline creation and management by sourcing, screening resumes, and engaging in creative recruiting practices
- Conduct pre-screen interviews to assess for basic skills, competencies, culture add, leveling, and compensation alignment
- Partner with Hiring Managers throughout the entire hiring process
- Coordinate and attend recruiting events to attract passive candidates and build company brand presence
- Assist with content creation to enrich employer branding initiatives
- 3+ years of full cycle, in-house recruiting experience
- Experience at a tech company or recruiting for technical positions
- Ability to build relationships and work with senior leadership
- Experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Working knowledge of modern recruitment software and tools
- Knowledge of general HR practices
- Community First. Seek to champion Favor’s culture by creating a diverse pipeline and inclusive process that attracts the best possible talent.
- Good Vibes. Seek to create a delightful and easy process by being the go-to partner for everyone involved in the hiring process.
- Own Your Sh*t. Seek to drive the recruiting process from start to finish to ensure operational excellence.
- Keep Running. Seek to constantly look for ways to improve our processes, employer branding, and the candidate and team member experience.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description