Do you love matching people to roles where they thrive? Living Security is looking for a passionate and experienced Talent Recruiter to join our team. This dynamic role will be focused on full cycle recruitment of non-technical and technical roles, responsible for collaborating with teams across the organization to fill mid to senior level positions. To be successful in this position means thriving in a fast-paced startup environment and working autonomously.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are excited to bring on a dedicated Talent Recruiter to join our HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, managing operational procedures, and keeping abreast of employment best practices.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attracting high quality candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions
- Coordinating relationships with external recruiters as necessary
- Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions
- Oversee day-to-day recruiting operations
- Completing paperwork for new hires
- Promoting Living Security's reputation and brand in the local community and beyond
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers
- 5+ years of professional talent acquisition experience, including technical recruiting, across varying functional groups and career levels in a high-growth technology company
- Proven ability to source, recruit and hire for technical and non-technical positions
- Experience building and refining full-cycle recruiting processes
- Experience with efficient utilization of candidate sourcing tools and implementing technical screening tools into interview processes
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks of Living Security
Open, inclusive, and fun environment
Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
Competitive salary plus stock options
Work from home and remote options
Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.