We’re looking for a Talent Services Specialist to join the Procore team. In this exciting opportunity, you’ll support our global business objectives by providing expertise and hands-on support with human resource operations. Through a deep understanding of our values and culture, you’ll support company-wide programs with a focus on compliance. This position requires independent judgment and discretion in interpreting and applying HR concepts and principles.
This position reports to our Senior Manager, Talent Services and can be delivered remotely from the central Texas area with the expectation of working from our Austin, TX office once a week. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the legal team to communicate the requirements associated with all applicable HR-related legal/regulatory and compliance programs
- Stay abreast on all employee-related legislative and regulatory changes and developments, and ensure changes to rules and regulations are restructured with HR systems, policies, and practices
- Research changes in laws and regulations to analyze their impact on the organization and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Maintain global employee handbooks and draft policy, process, and procedures to improve the compliance posture of the organization
- Collaborate with Legal and other stakeholders in the delivery of global compliance programs and training to employees
- Discreetly handle sensitive employee reports or information
- Serve as the point person for reporting and process documentation for compliance (SOX, SOC, EEO, AAP, CA Pay reporting, etc.)
- Manage the background check process and investigations
- Audit new hire paperwork and create offboarding packets
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred
- 3+ years of human resources experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Strong business writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship-building skills to acquire the trust of business partners
- Ability to use/learn all Procore tools, including Workday, Culture Amp, Google apps, Slack, and MS Office suite
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.