Talent Sourcer, Sales at Levelset
If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
We’re looking for a talent sourcer to support our growing recruitment team! As a talent sourcer focusing on sales, you will provide support to our sales recruitment manager by using various channels to identify and engage with potential candidates and build the talent pipeline for our ongoing hiring needs. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the team at Levelset as we rapidly scale, working towards our mission to end slow payment in the construction industry and to empower contractors to always get paid what they earn.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with our sales recruiting manager to fully understand role requirements and supply them with a diverse set of qualified candidates on an ongoing basis
- Identify and engage with passive candidates through a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Social Media, Fetcher, in person events (when safe per CDC guidelines), and team referrals
- Review all inbound applications/resumes for qualified candidates
- Schedule next steps with candidates and manage interview schedule
- Help others on the recruitment team with hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Partner with recruitment team to ensure each candidate has a personalized & smooth experience that exudes our core values from start to finish
What You Bring
- 1+ years of experience as a talent sourcer, junior recruiter, or talent coordinator
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Outstanding communication skills with a talent for building relationships and rapport with candidates
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Commitment to fair and equitable hiring practices
- Sales experience or knowledge of SaaS sales industry a plus
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is 200+ employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
Levelset is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.