Technical Recruiter - Austin at Fivestars
At Fivestars, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 50 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at more than 14,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with an all-in-one marketing and payments program. Fivestars drives over $3 billion in local commerce across its network per year.
Fivestars was launched out of Y-Combinator in 2011 (most recently on Y-Combinator’s Top 75 Companies List for 2019) and has raised over $105 million from notable investors including Lightspeed, DCM, HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Y-Combinator, and others.
Together, let’s love local!
Fivestars is seeking a dynamic Technical Recruiter to join our team. You will play an integral role in growing and scaling our product development organization. You will drive full-cycle recruitment, partnering with different leaders and hiring managers at Fivestars, and helping us creatively evolve how we attract and hire amazing people while creating a memorable candidate experience.
- Partner with product development leaders to thoroughly understand our technical positions and recruiting needs
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on hiring manager partnerships and candidate advocacy
- Strategize innovative ways to generate healthy talent pipelines and execute on creative sourcing and referral campaigns
- Manage candidates throughout their interview process and drive a memorable candidate experience
- Build and own strategic projects that drive departmental and company-wide initiatives, including diversity and inclusion, tooling and infrastructure, branding and community presence
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience at a fast-growing start-up
- A keen understanding of how to evaluate technical talent
- Knowledge of how in-house recruiting teams function, how to be a strong business partner to your hiring teams, as well as driving the recruitment process from end to end
- Proficiency with Greenhouse is preferred
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- A team-oriented attitude and flexibility to push and try new things, programs, approaches
- Reflect our values: Shared Humility, Authentic Relationships, Warrior Spirit, and Joy Every Day
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.