“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Bright Technical Recruiter, you will partner directly with our Technology teams to support our rapid growth. In tandem, you will also partner closely with our small team of Technical Recruiters to support our CPO and CTO; executing against an aggressive plan to build high-performing and highly innovative technology teams that utilize some of the most modern technologies known. If you've been a tech recruiter for any length of time, you know that's music to an engineers ears. But what makes the biggest impact when recruiting for the Bright Technology team is through providing the most innovative healthcare technology in the industry, we ALL have a stake at positively impacting the lives of everyone. In our opinion, it's a pretty great intro for your candidates... and it's 100% accurate.
We are looking for someone with a solid technical recruiting foundation, eager to make an impact and who can navigate and project manage the roller coaster that is recruiting in the #startuplife.
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through acquisition of highly qualified and culturally aligned candidates for our technology and product teams
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow, Github, TopFunnel & Human Predictions
- Manage 15-20 requisitions at a given time and consistently prioritize and re-prioritize positions as business needs change
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties that contribute to our talent acquisition funnel
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the growth plans and strategies for technology and for Bright Health
- Partner with various business owners on developing talent needs, scoping job descriptions and managing the entire recruitment processes
- Continuously refine our hiring process and constantly improve our Candidate Experience
- Manage candidates throughout the entire hiring process and own the close
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 3 - 8+ years technical sourcing & recruiting experience (mix of agency & in house preferred)
- Minimum of (3) years in-house recruiting experience required
- Strong experience utilizing social media platforms and modern sourcing tools is a must for your recruiting toolbag. (Think TopFunnel, HumanPredictions, GEM and HackerRank)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume. What are your "outside of the box" sourcing & recruiting techniques?
- Proficiency with modern Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruitment platforms required (we currently use Lever)
- Ability to connect and effectively partner with stakeholders of all levels
- Exceptional multi-tasking and project management skills
- Must thrive in a extremely fast paced, constantly moving environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.