Technical Recruiter - Specialty Engineering at Atlassian (Remote)
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian has an opportunity for a full-time Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team! With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today. We're continuing to grow at record speed and are searching for an awesome technical recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You'll be supporting our Engineering teams, developing deep internal partnerships while providing an excellent candidate experience. Our Specialty Engineering Recruiting team focuses on niche positions, including Data Science, Machine Learning, Mobile, Staff/Principal level Engineers and IT Engineers.
Do you enjoy getting creative to find awesome talent? Do you love guiding folks through a legendary hiring experience? We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on the craft of Recruitment. This opportunity is great for you if you live and breathe innovation, and use experience to produce results.
Our recruiters are responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, nurturing authentic relationships with candidates, and guiding strong hiring manager partnerships. This opportunity is ideal for you if you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and agile environment and enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
More About You:
- You've been partnering with technical teams for 4+ years, and have ideally worked in both agency and in-house environments
- You have solid experience across the end-to-end Recruitment cycle, from sourcing through offer stages
- A background in the software industry and a strong understanding of the competitive landscape today for software recruiting
- You bring innovative sourcing methodologies and experience with non-traditional channels to find new candidates, have a focus on and are familiar with DEI initiatives
- You have a consultative approach with hiring manager communities, with an appetite for influencing win/win outcomes through data, market insights, and creative ideas.
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, and are comfortable navigating ambiguity
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
More About Our Team:
We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas, so we can hire smarter, solve recruitment hindrances, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
Join us! We can't wait to meet you.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .