Have you ever switched on the lights? Enjoyed a chilled drink? Liked a post? Those activities wouldn’t be possible without energy. RigUp exists to empower the men and women who power the world and make our everyday lives possible. We are the energy industry’s marketplace for service providers.
RigUp is an Austin-based, Series-B startup that is funded by prominent tech and energy investors such as Founders Fund and GE Ventures. We have the best of both worlds: Silicon Valley DNA and a casual Austin vibe. We are also one of fastest growing energy tech companies in the world and have big plans for the future. We’re seeking a driven Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team. If you have a strong desire to experiment and push the boundaries of traditional recruiting, and want to accelerate your career, we’d love to hear from you.
As an early member of the Technical Recruiting team, you will have the opportunity to partner with our Engineering and Product leaders to shape the tech recruitment strategy at RigUp. Our ideal candidate builds trust with engineers effortlessly, has a point of view about recruiting programs, and, most of all, sees the immense opportunity in front of RigUp to transform the world's most foundational industry through technology.
What you’ll do:
- Triple our Engineering and Products teams this year
- Recruit full-cycle (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse top talent
- Partner with hiring managers on strategy at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- Be an advocate for RigUp in the Austin tech ecosystem
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, at least 2+ recruiting for technical roles
- Engaged and closed candidates at a high volume, approximately 3 hires per month
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Lever preferred)
- In-house experience at a tech company preferred
- Deep understanding of Austin technical recruiting market
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid health insurance Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Work from home flexibility
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!