Technical Recruiter at Zello (Austin, TX)
Zello is a voice-first communication platform, powered by our industry-leading push-to-talk technology, to improve collaboration and productivity for deskless workers. With over 150 million users, we’re the #1 rated push-to-talk app in the world, delivering 8 billion (yes, with a B) messages a month.
At Zello, our company values are at the heart of what we do everyday. We’re proud to serve the frontline, we’re privileged to connect people in times of crisis across the globe, and we’re honored to support first responders.
And this is where you come in.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to help us grow our team by filling both technical and non-technical roles with interested top-tier candidates. The Recruiter will act as a salesperson for Zello, and will be responsible for executing the full life cycle of recruiting for roles from Engineering, Product, Sales and Marketing.
You will report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition and will work closely with hiring managers to define objectives and hiring needs, this role is onsite at our Austin, TX headquarters.What you’ll do
- Deploy recruiting strategies to secure best in class talent
- Develop prospects into candidates
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines in our Applicant Tracking System
- Develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Guide and facilitate the hiring and negotiation process
- 3+ years experience of SaaS startup or small company full-cycle recruiting, having brought top-tier, entry- to senior-level candidates in both business and technical roles
- Energy and enthusiasm. You are self-motivated, a people person, and passionate about matching the right candidate with the right role
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, interview process management, and negotiation
- An established network of industry contacts. You’ve developed relationships with key clients and business leaders across industries
- Strong research skills. You’re an insightful profile evaluator who can quickly and accurately assess a candidate’s suitability for a role. You continually analyze your sources to determine where you find the best candidate and which processes are most effective
- Subject matter expertise regarding current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices, and methodologies
- Clear, professional, and friendly phone and video. You know what to say and how to say it. More importantly, you actively listen to what others say (and hear what they’re not saying)
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to persuasively and professionally converse with potential candidates across mediums #zr
We hire for potential, passion for our mission, and a knack for solving difficult problems over checking every qualification box. We have competitive pay, equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to unlimited paid time off. We even offer a sabbatical after every five years of service so you’re able to pursue and enjoy what matters most to you. And of course, we wouldn’t be a technology company in Austin without a ping-pong table and free snacks in our break room. Join us!