Technical Sourcer (Contract) - BOTH Part-time and Full-time Opportunity
NSS Labs, Inc. is the global leader in operationalizing cybersecurity. Through continuous security validation and global threat discovery and automation, NSS Labs empowers enterprises to reduce the operational burden of cybersecurity and address crucial gaps in their cybersecurity efforts. Informed by our experience and strong foundation of security product validation, NSS Labs offers CAWS, a cyber threat protection platform that provides businesses with visibility into the cyber kill chain and automated insights into active threats. With global visibility into active threats and vulnerabilities, CAWS delivers a unique cyber risk rating that makes cybersecurity measurable and helps enterprises focus their resources in the areas that make the most difference. Combined, this information enables businesses to continuously monitor and respond to threats, strengthen their cybersecurity posture, and have confidence that they are appropriately securing the enterprise. CISOs, security operations teams, threat researchers, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs, Inc. is seeking a CONTRACT Technical Sourcer who's to join our small but mighty talent acquisition team in Austin, TX. You'll work on roles across all of our lines of business which includes hiring Developers, Product Managers, Research Analysts, DevOps Engineers, Test Engineers, etc.
This position is CONTRACT and onsite at our South Austin HQ (Intersection of Mopac and 360 location) . Part-time and Full-time NEEDS.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to deeply understand our hiring needs.
- Build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Manage relationships across all early stage candidates for multiple searches.
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system and various recruiting tools and approaches.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective relationships, both internally and externally.
- MUST have technical sourcing expertise.
Please follow us on Twitter @workatnsslabs
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSSLabs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.