Technical Sourcer (contract) at Invitae
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making genetic testing affordable and accessible for everyone to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
We're looking for a Technical Sourcer to help scale our rapidly growing company. In this role, you will work side by side with recruiting partners and business leaders to identify and engage with top technical talent.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates
- Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interest
- Collaborate with recruiting partners to develop, message, and execute on creative sourcing strategies and talent map to identify top tier talent
- Manage a pipeline of candidates across multiple requisitions, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Collaborate with recruiters and coordinators to bring the best candidate experience for the individuals we meet
- Track metrics, pipeline activity and maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS
- Provide reports for recruiters and hiring managers and use data to constantly track pipeline activity
What You Bring:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience either in-house or at an agency, including taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress
- You have advanced sourcing skills, i.e. understand search strings, how to identify and find unique skills, etc.
- Experience meeting or exceeding defined metrics
- Experience with using data and metrics to shape overall sourcing strategy, develop a pipeline, and build trust with clients
- Ability to handle multiple work flows and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Experience using various sourcing tools (exs., LinkedIn Recruiter, GEM, etc.)
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ex., Greenhouse)
- Passionate about the hunt and creative sourcing
- Exceptional communication skills
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.