At CesiumAstro, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you. We are actively seeking passionate, collaborative, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to locate and engage talent for our Engineering teams. Supporting the technical recruiting team, you will use your relationship skills and sourcing expertise to find both active and passive technical talent. If you're smart, love to find and engage engineering talent, and are excited to fill talent pipelines, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a multifaceted job that requires both outstanding organizational skills and the ability to understand, promote, and develop the core culture of a small company. Technical Sourcing activities will include sourcing candidates from a variety of platforms, management of online postings, and helping to develop high-impact recruiting strategies. You will work closely with Cesium engineering and business staff to develop and execute recruiting projects and priority needs.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, articulate, quick to grasp business needs, a team player, an excellent written and oral communicator, and eager to learn.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We provide generous benefits and stock option package to all our employees.
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to understand staffing needs and job requirements
- Work closely with recruiters to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles, and their impact on the company
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean Strings on Indeed, LinkedIn, and additional platforms.
- Build a current and future pipeline of candidates for roles throughout Cesium
- Schedule and manage candidate interviews weekly through a full-cycle hiring process
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture traits, and core values alignment
Successful Candidates will have:
- Minimum 2+ years of sourcing experience working in fast-paced start-up environment
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience in niche Engineering roles
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience building and developing pipelines of high-quality engineering candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-motivated, with a high sense of urgency and a keen eye for details
- A motivated, dynamic, and curious mind with excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Breezy a plus
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required