About Main Street Hub:
Our mission is to create thriving local economies. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with do-it-for-you products that make them stronger, for a price that works for them.
Founded in 2010 out of Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin, TX, and we have a thriving office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses everywhere has been incredible. We are the voice of more local businesses than any other company, and we're backed by leading investors in New York and Silicon Valley. Across the company, we have over 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out www.mainstreethub.com/values.
What is the opportunity?
In the past six years, we've worked with thousands of local businesses across the country. As one of the fastest growing companies in Local, we’re focused on building the best sales team. We’ll be adding hundreds of talented sales representatives to our team, creating amazing opportunities for top performers.
As a Temp Sales Recruiter you will help us find the best and brightest sales representatives to join our organization. In addition to owning the responsibility of effectively sourcing and attracting ambitious sales representatives to Main Street Hub, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup, work directly with company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary company culture. If you’re ready to help us attract top talent and take their careers to next level, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Use a combination of sales and recruiting techniques to creatively attract, evaluate, network, and hire the best candidates.
- Act as an advocate for our candidates and sales organization, establish regular touch points and diligent follow through with your candidates and colleagues
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in recruiting, with strong preference for recruiting sales representatives in a fast-paced, high activity, short sales cycle environment
- Proven experience in a startup environment as well as personal sales experience beyond recruiting a plus
- Strong social and professional networking presence over a variety of websites
- Experience with a variety of sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems (Entelo or Linkedin are plus)
- History of collaborating with business leaders to make intelligent hiring decisions
- Outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- Extremely analytical and proficient in building analyses and making data-driven decisions