Temporary Candidate Experience Coordinator at Ascension
TEMPORARY, Days M-F
Do you have a passion for Recruitment? Join our Candidate Experience Team as a Coordinator supporting recruitment processes and support. Apply today as we have multiple openings!
What You Will Do
Coordinate Talent Acquisition processes to support new hires, internal applicants, local recruitment teams, and ministry partners.
- Process open position requisitions and postings.
- Conduct initial screening interviews with candidates and coordinate additional interviews with recruiter and hiring managers.
- Coordinate the offer acceptance and required onboarding appointments.
- Process background checks and LCE entry and ensure compliance.
- Communicate with candidates and complete new hire/transfer documentation and processing.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years of HR and/or Recruitment & Onboarding experience strongly preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.