Total Rewards Senior Manager Compensation & Equity at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Total Rewards expert to join our team in a high-impact, high-visibility role focusing on Compensation & Equity at LegalZoom as part of our broader Total Rewards strategy. As a Total Rewards Sr Manager, you will collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, leverage your data analytics skills to drive and manage our Total Compensation program to attract and retain top talent. This will require you to be both analytical and creative, strategic and operational, as well as have strong written and spoken communication skills to influence stakeholders at all levels of our organization.
What you’ll do:
· Understand the competitive marketplace, business challenges and opportunities in order to effectively develop the strategy for, design and manage the administration of key compensation projects, programs, processes and policies as part of our broader Total Direct Compensation program consisting of equity, base, and incentives – in alignment with our broader Total Rewards Strategy.
· Manage our Total Direct Compensation program – base, incentive and equity
· Own the design and implementation our equity-based compensation including burn rate, overhang analysis and other dilution analysis.
· Serve as the SME, trusted partner and adviser on all compensation related matters including Sales Compensation.
· Drive the year-end and mid-year compensation planning process in alignment with our performance evaluation process for the organization to promote a performance culture via compensation modeling, data analytics, and benchmarking.
· Manage our ESPP program in partnership with Stock Admin, Benefits and Legal.
· Develop presentations for the Compensation Committee and Board to seek approval for and report on all TDC programs in partnership with leadership.
· Incorporate external market trends and insights into compensation recommendations that support the business.
· Contribute to overall strategic decisions & leadership in the HR function while constantly thinking one step ahead.
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred with 6+ years of progressive experience in Compensation with strong focus on equity
· Previous experience working in the high-tech industry strongly preferred
· Experience working with and developing presentations for Compensation Committees and Board of Directors
· Experience with developing Executive Compensation models
· Solid knowledge of competitive market practices and benchmarking
· Strong analytical, financial and modeling skills; expert on Excel
· Able to communicate clearly and appropriately to different audiences: executives, business leaders, managers and employees
· Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities; skilled problem solver who can collaborate and communicate with internal partners and clients on all levels
· Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.