Training Associate at Social Solutions
The Customer Training Team at Social Solutions is seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated Training Associate in Austin, TX! If you enjoy creating beautiful training content, conducting customer trainings for nonprofit & public-sector clients, and managing our training content library, then this is the job for you!
What You'll Do
- Develop and update written training materials
- Create, edit, and produce training videos and MicroLearnings
- Manage a busy schedule of virtual trainings
- Travel onsite for customer trainings, as needed
- Achieve proficiency with ETO and Apricot software functionality
- 1+ year of customer-facing, content development experience, preferably in support or services
- 3+ years of professional career experience, preferably in software support or services
- Experience creating technical documentation for a variety of audiences
- Attention to detail and strong time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with public speaking, leading, and managing a classroom
- Experience facilitating classes in-person and virtually
- Experience producing videos
- Experience using the following: Access, SQL, Excel, GoToTraining, LMS, Camtasia, Storyline
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.