The Training Coordinator is responsible for managing the logistics, contracts, and financials for the customer-facing classes delivered by Education Services. The candidate must have strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, and problem-solving, while maintaining the flexibility to adjust to changing business needs in a rapidly growing company. The Training Coordinator must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable working independently with customers and partners around the world. The ideal candidate has a passion for event planning and a strong desire to provide excellent customer care. This position reports to the Technology Services Operations Manager.
This is an initial contract position for 6 months.
- Managing classroom logistics, student enrollments, payments, and contracts.
- Working closely with the training instructors, accounting, and contracts teams to ensure timely and accurate data.
- Assisting students with their enrollments in the learning management system (LMS) and troubleshooting issues.
- Building and maintaining reports in online systems and Excel.
- Maintaining and enhancing data integrity through effective processes and communication.
- Providing event planning for department functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce and Learndot learning management system, or similar tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and process a number of tasks concurrently.
- Eagerness to learn and develop new processes.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic.
- Initiative to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of work in a related field.
This is an initial contract position for 6 months
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.