RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Marketplace Operations team at RigUp is responsible for matching supply and demand across people and services. Through categorical expertise, we are responsible for implementing technical solutions to match the unique needs of our customers: these range from traditional sourcing needs to workforce management to on-demand services.
RigUp is hiring a Workforce Training Administration Manager that will be responsible for overseeing the development of our supply training program. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience developing training programs across multiple clients, roles, and training administration partners in Oil & Gas. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing the future benchmark for Energy workforce expectations when it comes to safety and skills proficiency.
- Creating partnerships with LMS and technical school providers.
- Developing competency criteria and skills proficiency assessments.
- Working with both our product and operations teams to meet company and client satisfaction.
- Consulting with our customer network on providing avenues for generating and administering client specific training & verification content.
- Hiring and managing both full-time and contract personnel to oversee administration and support.
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience developing and administering Learning Management Systems.
- 2+ years experience developing and utilizing training provider partnerships.
- 4+ years experience with safety and skills personnel assessments in Oil & Gas.
- Experience working and delivering cross-functionally with product, operations, and sales teams.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description