Training Specialist, Call Center at LegalZoom
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Sales Enablement and contact center leadership to assess training needs of agents and leaders in the contact center.
- Support development of training plans and curriculum.
- Interact with and report to clients regarding successes and opportunities for development of Trainees and existing employees.
- Create and facilitate contact center role plays.
- Lead training classes utilizing a variety of delivery techniques appropriate for adult learners.
- Deliver training for all new hires and existing employees.
- Develop and administer knowledge assessments.
- Liaise with all areas of the Operations teams on current products, services and processes.
- Provide reporting on effectiveness and progress of the training experience, and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; monitoring calls, providing feedback/coaching; conducting training sessions; and developing outcome improvement resources
- Update training content as needed
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Assist with other projects assigned by Sales Enablement leadership
- 2-4 years of professional training experience, Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title, preferably in a sales environment utilizing Solution Selling
- 3+ years previous contact center experience preferred
- Must have a knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to implement these principles in a training curriculum
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- High energy
- Able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to build rapport and listen attentively to the needs of customers
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office, Salesforce.com and web based systems
- Must have flexible schedule, including availability for overtime during evenings, weekends and holidays
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.