Training Specialist at DISCO
DISCO seeks to hire a Training Specialist who is experienced, articulate and driven to deliver internal and external training to a variety of audiences. As a DISCO Training Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering an end to end training program to customers and internal client success employees via face to face and virtual formats.
Who You Are
- BA or BS required
- 5 years’ experience in eDiscovery, legal review, and legal technology
- 3 years’ experience delivering training in a professional learning environment
- Knowledge of standard industry tools, including: DISCO, Relativity, Everlaw, Axcelerate, iConect, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a wide range of audiences, including: senior-level attorneys, litigation support specialists, technologists, and executives
- Able to change work schedules to support global customer engagements in various time zones
What You'll Do
- Deliver internal training to Services team members on product functionality, eDiscovery practices, and internal DISCO processes and procedures
- Assess internal team members’ skills and knowledge via project-based learning, and provide constructive feedback and personalized training based on outcomes
- Deliver external training to customer groups via face to face and virtual environments, including onboarding, role-based training, and advanced training per customer requirements
- Make complex technological and legal concepts accessible via quality instructional practices and clear communication
- Build and maintain DISCO product expertise for end-users & administrators, as well as domain knowledge about the eDiscovery industry and legal SaaS at large
- Collect and utilize customer feedback to identify growth areas for the program and delivery
- Collaborate on the development of relevant courseware materials based on customer needs and gaps in training content
- Participate actively in team meetings and individual interactions, providing insight to training operations and needs, as necessary
- Regularly track and report progress, utilization, and training outcomes to the Training Program Manager
This role is based in Austin, TX, with 25% travel expected.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.