GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
• Partner with business partners and hiring teams across GoDaddy to understand intern and new college graduate hiring needs and targets.
• Build our brand with student groups on campus and create innovative strategies to attract and hire students for engineering and business roles across GoDaddy.
• Provide excellent candidate experience by owning and facilitating processes including the interview, feedback and selection process, collaborating with the Recruiting Operations team for moving candidates through our processes, and formulating and extending offers.
• Balance and track all candidates through the interview and hiring process and keep accurate data, both current and historic, to be shared with the University Recruiting team and presented to the business.
• Manage campus information and data, facilitate end-to-end campus events, and consolidate and analyze results to make recommendations for improvements.
• Find opportunities for improving our campus strategies, candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Partner with the business and Recruiting to ensure all University hiring goals are achieved.
• Own and lead projects for our summer internship program including but not limited to: intern check-ins, local events, performance management, and in-office tech-talks.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience in high volume and fast-paced environments
- Ability to drive the recruitment process and provide responsive follow-up to all parties of the process
- High comfort level with heavy volume workload and heavy travel during recruitment seasons
- Process and solutions focused and excellent problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in data capturing, up-keep and analysis
- Ability to nurture positive relationships and partnerships, to innovate and influence decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- High attention to detail with outstanding analytical and process management skills; able to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Successful track record in running projects and programs in a complex work environment
- A standout teammate with passion for University and Diversity hiring
- Corporate and prior University Recruiting strongly preferred
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.