US Benefits Manager at Procore Technologies
Job Title: Program Manager – US benefits
Location: Austin, or Carpinteria, or New York, or Remote
Procore’s Total Rewards team is looking for an experienced and self-motivated US Benefits Program Manager to help deliver a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits to US-based employees.
In this newly created position, your work will support Procore’s continued growth by helping attract and retain a high-performing, healthy employee population at scale.
This role will report to the Director of Global Benefits and would preferably be based in our Austin, TX office but can also be delivered remotely or from any US office location. Travel will be required quarterly for team collaboration and once yearly for benefits open enrollment. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee day-to-day operations and vendor management of US benefits programs (covering medical, dental, vision, life, disability, spending accounts, and retirement savings)
- Help educate US employees about the benefits available to them and how to make the best use of those benefits, responding to employee queries as needed
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including regulatory filings, notices, plan audits, non-discrimination testing, etc.
- Contribute as a key member of Procore’s global benefits team, helping evaluate existing US benefit programs and vendors, and implement any changes
- Work closely with HR business partners and colleagues in Procore’s payroll, HR technology, and Finance teams to optimize efficiency and the employee experience at scale
- Project manage annual enrollment for US benefits, including testing the benefits enrollment system, managing vendors, and contributing to employee communications
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional work experience required
- Extensive knowledge of compliance requirements (e.g., ERISA, COBRA, Section 125) and industry practice affecting US benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, spending accounts, and retirement savings)
- Comfortable operating independently to manage multiple projects and responsibilities (with support but limited supervision)
- Excellent communication skills and strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience using Workday benefits administration module
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, applying close attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.