Vice President of People
We are looking for a strategic minded Vice President of People to direct and oversee the company's human resource plans that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CFO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. This individual will oversee all aspects of human resources, recruiting and employee engagement in a high performance, innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Serve as a HR strategic business partner to executive management involving best practices for the acquisition, development and retention of our human capital
- Lead the full breadth of the Human Resources function including recruiting, performance management, training, employee engagement compensation/benefits, career development, employee relations/communications administration and compliance
- Develop Recruiting and Performance Management strategies to support the overall business objectives, as well as key departments and functions including sales, product development, and operations.
- Recommend, develop and implement programs to build a high-performance culture and positive employee morale and engagement within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Create comprehensive employee development, career path and management training programs for employees
- Build scale and efficiency in to the HR function as we grow as a company and expand our employee base
- Constantly assess and evolve the effectiveness of the HR function
- Oversee facilities and office administrative staff
- Proven experience as VP of HR or comparable senior HR leadership roles
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Experience in the technology industry with growth oriented companies
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- BSc/BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is preferable
- Certification (e.g. PHR/SPHR) is preferred
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do ever more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.