Vice President, Talent at Khoros (Remote)
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros has seen significant employee growth over the past year and we intend to continue our rapid growth. To help fuel that growth, we are significantly expanding our talent acquisition and operations functions and are looking for a Vice President, Talent. This person will be a thought leader on talent, will drive our talent acquisition and operations strategies and will lead a sizable team. This person will be a part of the senior talent leadership team and will report directly into our Chief Talent Officer. This is the ideal role for an experienced global talent leader who enjoys a rapid growth environment and has a curiosity for optimizing the talent acquisition function.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Sets the Talent Acquisition, Operations and Rewards strategies for the company, ensuring the organization is prepared for future talent needs
- Develops and manages best-practice Talent (Acquisition and Operations) processes that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to the jobs for which they are most qualified
- Manage the team to set priorities around: recruitment, benefits, compensation, HR systems and HR operations
- Build a high performing team of professionals by coaching and developing a creative environment of continuous learning
- Partner with the senior leaders to conduct workforce planning, drive organizational design and scenario planning, succession planning, and identify talent trends, using a data-driven approach
- Influence through data; creating data-backed actionable insights to continuously improve practices
- Partner extensively with Khoros Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion leader to support the diversity and inclusion strategy, including but not limited to, external initiatives to brand Khoros as an employer that values having a diverse workforce, driving talent strategy to hire diverse candidates, build programs and initiatives internally that support a culture of inclusion
- 10+ years of progressive experience within the talent/hr function in a hyper growth SaaS or technology environment
- At least 5 years of leading, developing and inspiring high performing talent teams
- Experience scaling a recruiting function during a period of very aggressive growth
- Experience with developing total rewards strategies
- Experience using metrics and analytics to lead an anticipatory hiring model (eg. forecasting net and backfill hiring needs to ensure our team is resourced for the hiring needs)
- Passionate, strategic leader who has successfully influenced a cohesive and collaborative culture across an organization
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and deliver impactful results
- Deep knowledge of talent attraction partners (e.g., platforms, agencies, branding firms)
- Deep knowledge of HR operations partners (eg. HRIS, comp planning, broker relationships)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and earn trust with anyone from the C-Suite to the talent acquisition team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The budget for this role is up to $220k base salary range with a 25% Bonus + equity. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.