Workday HRIS Operations Analyst at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX)
- Assists with the day-to-day operation of assigned system(s), including but not limited to tier 1 and 2 support, data entry, auditing, basic report creation, data analysis, and communications.
- Assists in administering staffing processes including central creation and management of positions for the organization
- Works with HRIS configuration team to identify and prioritize business process improvements
- Modifies reports that support metrics needed for the business and provide analysis as necessary.
- Works with internal resources to develop standard operating procedures and documentation.
- Assists Change Enablement in development of training materials and training of internal customers on internal processes.
- Coordinate timely root cause analysis and drive resolution for Workday and related functions.
- Identify and recommend areas to simplify, standardize, and improve Workday set up.
- Supports impact analysis and acceptance of system upgrades.
- Act as the primary contact for all Workday questions, issue resolutions, and password resets.
- Ensure data integrity through audits and continuous improvement with data entry both within HR entry, manager self-service, and employee self-service. This includes preparing and delivering appropriate training material.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Business Management or related area degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ years of experience working with Workday staffing processes
- 1+ years of experience building reports
- Exceptional problem/conflict resolution skills
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills required Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with HR Information Systems (Workday preferred)
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.