Workday Integration Developer at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a developer that has a curious nature and experience building integrations with enterprise HCM, ERP, cloud, and on-premise systems. This role will primarily support the HR and Finance organizations but will work with teams across Unity and the globe! We encourage learning, democratization of knowledge, and mentorship. We take an active role in your development and will make sure you are always challenging yourself.
We are a distributed team of developers and architects that work together across timezones and borders. We have large groups in Copenhagen, Austin, and California, and some remote members across the US. We love collaboration and working together towards a common goal.
What you’ll be doing
- Integration development for systems including Workday, Zuora, Reltio, Salesforce, and many more
- Maintain integration documentation
- Find creative ways to automate processes for business users
- Ensure timelines and development standards are met
- Handle bug fixes and flow improvements post-deployment
What we’re looking for
- Workday HCM/FIN implementation experience
- Workday Studio, MuleSoft, NodeJS, SQL
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Hands-on experience with cloud middleware platforms (Snaplogic, MuleSoft, Workato, Zapier, Informatica, etc.)
You might also have
- Workday Integration Certification
- MuleSoft Certification
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com (http://www.unity.com/).
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.