As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. The role demands principled thinking, well honed judgment, and a stubborn refusal to settle.
The Worker Growth Senior Manager will lead execution for the supply component of the revenue equation. This person will work closely with the Sales, Field Operations, and Worker Onboarding teams to ensure fulfillment of workers for jobs across Workrise’s energy portfolio. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive revenue by sourcing and fulfilling workers for energy installation projects.What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure on-time fulfillment and worker redeployment on Workrise projects across energy verticals
- Drive results of the sourcing team including job fulfillment, job starts, worker qualification, earned/missed revenue, next placements, and worker satisfaction
- Implement and innovate on strategies and improvements to drive greater efficiency, value, and quality across the worker growth program
- Work effectively and proactively with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Operations, and Product to drive better execution
- Manage a team of 8-10 recruiters
- Drive strong communication between Sourcing, Sales, Field Operations, Worker Onboarding, etc.
- Exhibit strong leadership and people management skills
- 4-6 years experience in a combination of Sourcing/Recruiting and Operations preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Must have directly impacted operations for a scaled organization including owning process design/improvement, organizational design, performance management, and compensation
- Skilled in analysis of processes and system building
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to build tools and technology
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; ability to work with limited direction without a loss of performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in or knowledge of the energy sector preferred
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.