RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exist to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The W2 and Benefits team at RigUp is responsible for growing the RigUp business by offering industry leading benefits packages to our consultants and setting up scalable operational processes and procedures that allow for great consultant and customer experiences. The W2 and Benefits team services the full RigUp experience, from sales to operations, and works closely with other teams to ensure that RigUp is the leader in value offered to our contractors, employees and customers.
RigUp is hiring a Workforce Benefits Director that will be responsible for managing our W2 and Benefits program and personnel. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who understands a full business cycle and interdependencies of sales, operations and accounting functions, develops people and company relationships, is flexible and adaptive to change . Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing
- Managing and developing members of the W2 and Benefits team
- Working with other departments to gain buy-in and resources for W2 and Benefits objectives
- Planning strategy to enter and integrate into new markets
- Working with product team to scale business through internal and external product features
What you should have
- 10+ years of experience in high paced sales or operational management roles
- BS Degree
- MBA Preferred
- Passion for working with others to reach mutually desirable outcomes
- Understanding of company benefits offerings (insurance, 401(k), etc.)
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description