New and existing HotSchedules customers rely on the Implementation & Training team to receive both access to and industry leading training on their new products. Our Implementation Specialists play a key role in ensuring our customers get set up and trained quickly and successfully so that customers see returns on their investments as soon as possible.
This role is critical to the early engagement, happiness and longevity of our customers and serves as a single point of contact as our customers begin their journey with HotSchedules.
- Train HotSchedules’ customers on all products
- Host virtual training sessions and phone calls
- Set up customers’ software purchases to specifications
- Deliver excellent customer service:
- Build rapport and make customers feel comfortable
- Inspire lasting confidence
- Be perceptive
- Be punctual
- Keep accurate records for other departments
- Effectively manage your time and resources
- Track and escalate customer issues that come up during deployment
- Manage customer transition to Customer Care team or dedicated Customer Success Manager once training is complete
- Proficient in Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Keep, etc.)
- Customer Service mindset
- Restaurant or other shift-work experience is preferred
- Able to multitask on projects and tasks while working independently and efficiently
- Self-motivated, perceptive, and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt to new processes and systems quickly, and identify opportunities for improvement
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.