Atlassian is seeking summer interns to join an awesome Accounting team to help drive Atlassian's continued success. You will be supporting a diverse team with a mix of industry and operational experience. We empower decision-making at every level, value new insights, and promote open communication.
Our interns will provide thought leadership and add value through a wide range of project delivery, operational improvement and management reporting.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Learn about the business and gain hands on experience using our top-notch Atlassian products
- Work in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
- Prepare financial analysis, decision support analysis and providing ad-hoc analytical support
- Collaborate with key leaders across the organization and support them to drive strategic projects
- Engage in continuous process improvement efforts to streamline business processes for efficiency and accuracy
- Present your projects and results to senior leaders across different organizations in the company.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate vitality with projects big and small. Be a problem solver.
- Comfort operating independently in a constantly evolving environment and with multiple teams relying on your work.
- Pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Atlassian.
- Love partnering: You understand that organizations are made up of very different parts. You relish influencing others and co-piloting cross-team initiatives.
- Be able to commit to at least a 12 week full-time (40hrs/week) remote internship during Summer 2022
- Be part of a finance or accounting degree program and graduating in the spring of 2023
- Having experience in Information Systems is nice to have.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .