We are working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you’re looking to work alongside and learn from the best and the brightest in the industry this summer, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places to work three years in a row, make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, check out our Accounting Internship program this year!
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTING INTERN
ScaleFactor is a high-growth organization bringing a new-age, tech-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies. Our dedicated team of experts are passionate about combining innovative digital tools with financial expertise to bring a fresh approach to accounting and finance. Through a combination of technology, finance and accounting experts, ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate.
- You are an aspiring accountant, looking to grow your skills and learn from an amazing team of accounting professionals.
- You are social by nature and are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions, but also comfortable with spending a day dissecting spreadsheets or researching.
- You see yourself as a problem solver and a leader in the workplace and in your personal life
- You are a person who is passionate about bettering themselves professionally and personally while contributing to the greater good of your company
- Work side-by-side with the Director of Accounting Customer Experience
- Provide support for accounting and data-driven projects
- Assist the accounting team with day-to-day accounting tasks such as bank reconciliations, journal entries, and month-end close
- Develop new methods of contacting and messaging customers to increase accurate client information
- Assistance with administrative and scheduling tasks as needed
- Have fun while do real and meaningful work!
- Accounting student or recent graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- QBO Experience
- CRM Experience (ChurnZero)
- Strong interest in joining a startup or small business after graduation
- Participate in sports, clubs, etc.
- Intern at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017-2019
- Enjoy our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Cold brew and craft beer on tap
- Work in a historic office space in vibrant East Austin
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun, pet friendly office environment
- Opportunity to work with C-Level Executives & Entrepreneurs daily
- Company events (BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday Parties)
- Submit your resume online and include an optional cover letter to let us know what makes you unique and a great match for this exciting accounting internship opportunity with ScaleFactor!