Why YOU want this position:
Drillinginfo delivers business-critical insights to oil and gas industries through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the upstream and downstream supply chain empowering exploration and production (E&P), oilfield services, midstream, and financial services companies to be more proactive, efficient, and competitive. We are currently looking for a summer accounting intern to join our accounting team.
This is an individual contributor role that requires data-driven analytical skills, a bias toward action, strong partner and communication skills, and the ability to work and thrive in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment. The Accounting Intern will be responsible for collaborating with multiple functions within the department to ensure our collective success.
About the Role:
- We are seeking a highly-motivated individual that is eager to learn and passionately curious.
- Able to be part of a community and work in a team environment; coachable.
- Help with accounts receivable and accounts payable functions as needed.
- Assist with general accounting products under the direction accounting leads.
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment.
Competitive Candidate Profile:
- Working towards a BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and data-driven recommendations
- Intellectual curiosity, eagerness to learn, moves fast and has commitment to results
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and especially Excel
- Ability to multitask with an attention to detail