Audio/Video Production Marketing Internship
Great storytellers need to apply!
Are you passionate about capturing experiences through video and digital media. Are you well versed in
videography, photography, storyboarding, Pre-post and post-production and other forms of media
Are you self-driven to solve complex problems but also aspire to be a part of a collaborative team? If you
believe in the power of co-creative design, building on the ideas of others while bringing your unique
perspective to projects, then we’d like you to join our team.
You will work across departments but draw from the following areas:
· Strong storytelling/scripting skills applicable across multiple platforms (video, photo,
sound, etc.) that can be used to engage and inform our users.
· Approach projects with the vision of the producer, director, and editor
· Advanced video editing experience
· Advanced photo editing experience (familiarity with Adobe Suite and other production
· Experience operating variety of camera setups, audio equipment, and lighting
You will be responsible for concept creation, media capture, and post-production. You will work with
our team to create content promoting SparkCognition, Cognitive Times, and Time Machine. These
initiatives range from the development of learning courses to corporate interviews, product demos,
marketing content, and other media that highlight the design thinking process. Your work environment
will be creative, dynamic, and fast paced. Your videography and multimedia productions will
have impact and reach strategic customers and their users.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Maintaining equipment, archiving content, and media management.
· Review of stock and recent images to be shared across marketing channels, including
website, social media and our trade magazine
· Podcast and Video blogs to be produced and archived
· Ensure that all created graphics and curated stock images meet brand standards and style
· Maintain and ensure version control of a digital library of all graphics and images
· Build and maintain style templates for visual marketing collateral and tools
· Assist with all marketing collateral and tools, public relations, and research and analytics
on an as needed basis
· Remain current with the latest marketing trends and tools, continuously identifying
opportunities to optimize marketing technology, communications, and processes