Brand & Content Marketing Intern
Who You Are:
- You have a background in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or Advertising.
- Creative and strategic thinker who thrives on innovative ideas
- Strong writing skills and some experience with WordPress.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines on time, with quality
What You'll Do:
- You will work with content and social teams to craft and distribute engaging, high-quality content, including but not limited to blog posts, videos and shareable social media assets.
- You will assist in day-to-day management of the blog, including writing articles, uploading to WordPress and updating expired links in old posts.
- You will optimize content according to SEO, and analyze web traffic metrics in order to evaluate performance.
- You will monitor competitor blogs and stay up to date on search trends to generate new content recommendations.
- You will participate in outreach marketing to drive links and social shares for content. Identify relevant sites and influencers that RetailMeNot can partner with and swap content with.
- You will research creative content marketing and digital advertising campaigns and develop a content marketing proposal for RetailMeNot that includes ideas for video content, infographics and social activations to engage our target audiences.
- Assist in marketing campaign planning and development of creative briefs.
- Assist with influencer campaign management and performance tracking.
- Maintain Brand Health research reports and audience insights.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
RewardsWe offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open & flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.