At Unity, you’ll make a difference. We’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our Community in a collaborative, fast-growing environment. You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we build exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
We are looking for analytical, communicative, and intellectually curious Business Intelligence Analyst and Developer Summer Interns to help enable data-driven decision-making and identify new revenue growth opportunities. We have opportunities across multiple teams, including our Operate Solutions, Create Solutions, Finance, and People teams.
What to expect from your internship at Unity
- Duration: 10-12 weeks depending on academic calendar
- Mentorship: You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you develop your skills throughout your internship.
- Impact: Our interns are working right alongside full time team members on projects that has a lasting impact on our product and services
- Networking & Development: Learning activities, networking opportunities, and social events take place throughout the summer to enrich your internship experience
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business, or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- A passion for data, analysis, and problem solving
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who can operate independently and drive work to completion in a timely fashion
- SQL and Excel experience
You might also have
- A passion for games
- Any experience with Unity or other 3d game engines - even if it was only a weekend project!
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.