Business Operations Intern at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:17 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 12, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
Business Operations drives business insights, operational processes, and cross-functional execution of strategic projects. We’re seeking a Business Operations Intern to support Wheel’s internal stakeholders.
You will be a trusted partner for the stakeholders focusing on strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes. Business Operations works with many teams within Wheel and the ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges.
Over the course of the internship you’ll work on projects related to Marketing and Supply Funnel Attribution. An understanding of marketing and funnel metrics will be beneficial. A typical week will likely be split in two main buckets: 1) special projects which require strategy, analysis, problem-solving, and cross-functional project management, and 2) support of regular analyses and reporting in support of the stakeholders.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new stakeholder insights
- Develop suggestions and action plans to stakeholders
- Communicate relevant project information and data insights to stakeholders
- Management and execution of projects
- A Master’s or MBA student currently enrolled in an accredited program
- 2+ years in an operational and analytical role
- Experience in marketing and funnel attribution, marketing operations
- Strong understanding of SQLProficiency in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau or others
- Organized: You’re responsible and posses discipline and determination
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable communicating your ideas and work with all kinds of people
- Great Time Manager: You thrive in managing and executing projects in a timely manner
- Dependable: You’re reliable, responsible, and understand your role and responsibilities
- Analytical: You see patterns in data and make connections where others don’t
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description