Cares Program, Intern at Amherst
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
The Social Work Temp will provide case management and resource support to residents in need. Interdisciplinary collaboration with collection and eviction teams at MSR to find best paths forward for residents.
The Cares Program intern will provide case management and resource support to residents in need. The intern will facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration with collection and eviction teams at MSR to find best paths forward for residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete required outreach and communication to assigned cases.
- Continue development on resource identification.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor of Social Work.
This position will report to the Supervisor, Social Work.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with case management and/or support
- Degree in Social Work (BSW or MSW) a plus (license not required)
- Experience with Internet, Email, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with clients experiencing housing instability
- Previous experience in conducting psychoeducational groups or customer service skills preferred
- Time Management and Organizational skills to effectively manage your day and tasks
This is a temporary position that will end on 12/31/2020
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.