Client Partner Analyst Intern at Unity
We are looking for a Client Partner Analyst Intern to help our sales teams find new opportunities for their accounts. You will be working cross-functionally across Unity’s internal teams (product, delivery, marketing and sales and account management) across all of entertainment (Video Games, M&E and Gambling). Unity wants a highly motivated individual who is driven by seeking new business opportunities and understanding the business challenges and someone who seeks broad exposure across key verticals at Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Build links and relationships across our Client Partners and Associate Client Partners
- Research accounts and develop a compelling case to target and ultimately sell into
- Work with your manager to learn what works and does not work and adjust your approach accordingly.
- Support and collaborate with the sales teams to build pipeline. Create regular reports on activity and success
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will increase our sales efficiency in order to grow revenue
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a relevant degree and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- An individual willing to ask for help, and capable of quickly building a network of trusted advisors.
- Quick learner who can research information and develop this into a commercial opportunity.
- Keen eye for a deal, able to spot opportunities and work out a creative plan for success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a willingness to present and defend ideas.
You might also have
- A developed curiosity about the application of emerging and exciting technologies.
- An understanding of sales and marketing in the technical market.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.