Clinical Business Operations Intern at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
At Wheel, our Clinical Operations team drives business insights, clinical and operational processes and cross-functional execution of strategic projects. We’re seeking a Clinical Business Operations Associate Intern to support Wheel’s Clinical Operations team and our evolving data analytics needs.
You will be a trusted partner for the stakeholders focusing on strategic projects, data analysis, and driving efficient processes. Clinical Business Operations works with many teams within Wheel and the ideal candidate will be a dynamic thinker who can work cross-functionally to solve complex challenges.
Over the course of the internship, you’ll work on projects related to the infrastructure and data that support the Clinical Operations team. An understanding of telehealth and/or healthcare will be beneficial. A typical week will likely be split handling a variety of activities: 1) special projects which require strategy, analysis, problem-solving, and cross-functional project management, and 2) support of regular analyses and reporting in support of the Clinical Operations team.
- The Clinical Business Operations Associate Intern is an integral part of the Clinical Operations team who will contribute to the development and completion of projects that vary in size and complexity.
- Your work will directly contribute to the success of the team.
- Analyze existing data and metrics to uncover new stakeholder insights
- Develop suggestions and action plans to stakeholders
- Communicate relevant project information and data insights to stakeholders
- Management and execution of projects
- A Master’s or MBA student currently enrolled in an accredited program
- 2+ years in an operational and analytical role preferred
- Experience in healthcare operations preferred
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, or others
- Organized: You’re responsible and possess discipline and determination
- Team Player: You like accomplishing things as part of a team
- Good Communicator: You are comfortable communicating your ideas and work with all kinds of people
- Great Time Manager: You thrive in managing and executing projects in a timely manner
- Dependable: You’re reliable, responsible, and understand your role and responsibilities
- Analytical: You see patterns in data and make connections where others don’t
Read Full Job Description