Customer Experience Group Internship
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
We are seeking a Fundraising Intern that will be a part of our Customer Experience Group. During this internship, you’ll focus on analyzing and identifying key partnerships for fundraising outreach for YETI. This is a 40 hour/week, paid internship.
Project Scope and Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and define a list of future fundraising partnerships targets
- Research and compile a competitive analysis of other companies fundraising packages
- Collaborate with the team on partnership outreach messaging
- Work with community marketing team on identifying future partnerships
- Assist the fundraising team in collecting project requirements for partnership site portal
Now for a little bit about you….
- Full-time student at an accredited 4-year college
- Completion of 2+ years of study
- Field of study in advertising, digital media, communications, public relations, or brand management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS programs
- Can work independently or in teams, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
*Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.