Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, driven, and dedicated Devops Engineer Intern to join the Cloud Devops team. This team partners with development teams across the Cloud organization and the rest of Unity, to ensure that Cloud projects have infrastructure that is stable, secure, and scalable, as we build and expand services to help creators develop and operate their games.
You’ll learn about and help create and support our growing infrastructure, ensuring our systems keep running and performing well. You’ll also get a chance to work with with development teams working on these services, and learn the technologies behind these game services as well.
- Work as part of a DevOps team and collaborate with developers both locally and across different offices
- Help create and operate infrastructure for new services, and support infrastructure for existing services
- SQL development and/or administration experience - academic is fine
- Experience with Bash, Python, Golang, and/or Ruby coding - academic is fine
- Linux and Windows experience - academic is fine
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to automate everything
- Any experience with Cloud hosting providers (Google, Amazon, or Azure)
- Any experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Networking experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.