DevOps Internship (Summer 2019) at CCC
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Joining CCC as summer DevOps Intern, you will work with cross-functional teams in an agile environment and contribute to building cutting-edge software for a leading SaaS company. You will work on a variety of projects depending on your team.
Please note, there will be no housing provided for out of state or out of city candidates.
This opportunity is a paid, full-time, summer internship. Internship duration:
- June 24th, 2019 – September 13th, 2019
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer Intern to be part of the fast moving, innovative CCC summer internship team. We build enterprise class, hosted solutions that cover multiple physical tiers and service tens of thousands of end-users. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated person interested in designing and developing cloud automation for our desktop, mobile, and web applications
If you have completed your junior year at a top-tier university, have a Masters, and/or PhD, and have demonstrated excellence in your academic studies, this opportunity is right for you. We are looking for candidates who offer strong collaborative skills and work well with a team. A strong interest in computer science and/or related fields is essential to the success of each intern.
- Should know basic Linus
- Shell scripting M
- AWS hands on knowledge
- Good working knowledge on Terraform, Packer, and some Configuration Management tool (Need not have real time experience but should have done some decent lab exercises)
- Good understanding on Docker/Containerization (Need not have real time experience but should have done some decent lab exercises)
- Excellent you've done some lab exercises on Kubernetes
- Understanding about CI/CD
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!