Digital Marketing Internship
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create companies for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
We are committed to the success of our employees and customers- including one of the industry's most advanced training and professional development program for our Marketing team.
If you're looking for a summer opportunity to learn about social media and looking for a place where you can learn from the best, look no further than our Khoros Internship!
Khoros is looking for a self-directed and highly motivated Digital Marketing Intern to assist in the execution of various daily tasks in multiple digital channels, including website, social media, and advertising. They will be responsible for reporting on digital marketing metrics regularly.
- Assist with the compilation of digital campaign tracking and reporting (Google Analytics, Spredfast, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Instagram), and contribute research & analysis.
- Update and optimize ads within Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Assist with social marketing efforts, including social moderation/community management, writing ad copy while following brand voice guidelines and maintaining a consistent Instagram publishing schedule.
- Schedule social media content through Khoros and assist with social calendar planning.
- Contribute to various digital marketing efforts as assigned.
- Foundational understanding of social media and digital marketing tactics and KPIs
- Strong familiarity with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data and notice trends
- Ability to add strategic input throughout the course of a project
- Ability to write social copy
- Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Skilled with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Based in Austin, TX
- Preferred qualifications: Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager