Email Marketing Intern
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Aceable marketing team is looking for an email intern to join us for a full-time role this summer (40 hour/week). In this position, you will assist with various tasks and projects within the email marketing channel. You also should be comfortable supporting multiple team members within other marketing channels, and will be expected to take the initiative to help us hit our ambitious targets. You won’t be getting us coffee; you will be helping us launch our next course.
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient educational content across all devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people with life’s certification challenges. After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver’s ed courses, Aceable is now expanding into other verticals for required education. To date, Aceable touts more than 400,000 users and counting, as it continues to expand nationwide.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM
The marketing department is a team of 17 who love to obsess over conversion rates, page design and creating delight for our customers. We’re excited to find someone who can jump in immediately and dazzle us with their ideas and energy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write, edit and optimize email copy
- Maintain and update email template designs
- Assist with tracking and reporting email metrics
- Format and gather assets for weekly newsletter
- Document customer communications across courses and verticals
- Contribute ideas for experiments to improve channel engagement and conversion rate
- Support marketing team in other areas on an as-needed basis (blog writing, social media content creation, link building)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Exceptional grammar and copywriting skills
- Working toward a marketing-related degree or previous marketing internship experience
- Ability to stay organized and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Drive to learn about performance marketing, email in particular
- Experience with HTML, Photoshop and Excel
Read Full Job Description