Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical curiosity and is enthusiastic about solving problems.
The Summer Internship Program is 12-weeks long (May 24th - August 12th) and all positions are paid hourly with an average work week of 40 hours. In addition to your daily work, you will be given the opportunity for weekly classroom trainings with Sr. Leadership, activities with other Q2 interns and the opportunity to present to the Executive Leadership team at the end of the program. This position will be a hybrid role. Due to this being a hybrid role, it is preferred the intern is located in Austin, TX or surrounding areas.
As an Executive Events & Briefing Program Intern, you will learn about curating meaningful and engaging customer experiences and how Q2 uses these experiences to build relationships and partner with clients and prospects to solve their problems.
- Assist with coordinating and management of executive briefings
- Assist with development and management of executive events
- Research and book venues and hotels for Q2 hosted events
- Analysis of SAT scores to discover trends and make recommendations for program improvement
Major: Marketing, Hospitality Management, Communications, Business Admin, Public Relations
Class: Junior or Senior
Graduation Date: May 2022 (rising senior) May 2023 (rising junior)
- Great written and verbal communication skills with a customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable interacting with executives
- Ability to maintain a professional manner and attitude
- Excellent Microsoft products (excel, word, PPT) a must
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.