Graphic Design Internship
Here's the impact that you will make:
As a member of the product team, the Graphic Design Intern will assist with the look and feel of the LogicMonitor application. Primary responsibilities include designing graphic artifacts like icons and style guide pages and implementing them into the LogicMonitor InVision Design System. This role will also assists with the creation of wireframes as needed. This person reports to the Sr. UI Designer.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- Design graphic artifacts as needed and deliver them as SVG's for implementation.
- Understand the technologies in the current style guide and help with maintenance and changes.
- Create low-fidelity wireframes of new Product features as assigned.
- Create graphic elements for use in the Product.
- Assist with style guide creation as needed.
- Create wireframes for new product features or improvements to existing ones as assigned.
Here's what you'll need:
- Proven skills in creating graphic artifacts for online application UI's.
- A portfolio of representing their work.
- Strong skills in Sketch and/or Illustrator.
- Some experience using Balsamiq or other quick wireframing tools is a plus.
- Great attention to detail and follow-through.
- A strong desire to learn.
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism, and to work well with others.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Takes pride in always doing their best work.
All LogicMonitor interns must:
- Be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Be at least 18 years of age when the internship starts
- Work onsite at LogicMonitor's facility full-time (40 hours per week, 8 hours per day) during normal business hours