SailPoint is a global enterprise software company. As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service). For more information, visit www.sailpoint.com
This HR Intern will supporting all areas of Human Resources. The ideal candidate will be seeking a position that will enable them to develop a broad knowledge base in HR and will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Work with HR Business Partner team on special projects including learning & development, employee relations, communications and more.
- Work with HR Operations and Staffing team on Onboarding, Immigration issues, Workday data management, scanning and filing.
- Coordination, organization and project management skills are key in the role
- Proficient with MS office suite and other computer applications
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a strong desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with team members
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to meet the demands of the diverse and changing needs of the assigned specialty areas
- Strong customer service focus
- Effective team orientation and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated understanding of branding and image
* Position will be based at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.