Innovation Development Internship
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
We are seeking a Innovation Development Intern that will work with several cross-functional teams to identify, implement, and document process improvements. This is a 40 hour/week, paid internship.
Project Scope and Responsibilities:
- Work with category management, program management and the larger innovation team to progress a project through the YETI development cycle with a focus on process improvement
- Identify and document areas of our development process that need improvement and then work with those teams to implement a sustainable solution
- Ability to identify stakeholders for each process improvement and communicate with them to implement and drive to an implemented solution
Now for a little bit about you...
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, preferably a process improvement or operations excellence discipline, but not required
- Completion of 2+ years of study
- Good communication skills, a keen eye for business improvement opportunities, and a high attention to detail
- Able to present findings and communicate effectively
- Able to work effectively in a team and leverage constructive feedback
*Students not located currently in Austin, Texas will be responsible for covering all expenses associated with relocation to Austin. (ie. travel, lodging, transportation, food, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.